MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
Motor vehicles is an excellent transportation choice for many New Yorkers. They are highly economical and environmentally gentle compared to other vehicles. Unfortunately, most drivers have essentially no physical protection when an accident occurs, and outcomes of motor vehicle accidents often include head and brain injuries, back and spinal injuries, multiple fractures, devastation lacerations and permanent scarring.
If you were injured on your motor vehicle or by a negligent drive, our attorneys will put your needs and concerns first Motor vehicle accident litigation is familiar territory for us.We recognize that your challenges may include:
- Disproving as offending driver’s claim that you were “impossible” to see and avoid – or that you brought the accident upon yourself through reckless riding.
- Managing complex and disputed insurance coverage issues.
- Recovering sufficient compensation to help you achieve a full medical recovery – or enough money to fund all of your rehabilitative and adaptive needs.
- As New York motor vehicle accident attorneys, we know how catastrophic a motor vehicle accident can be. Speeding alcohol, or drug use, and disobeying traffic laws by either party, greatly increases the chances of a serious accident.
- Many bikers take precautions to avoid accidents. However, too often the other driver’s mistakes cause serious accidents. Even when all safety measures have been made, there is no way to eliminate the risk, even for the most skilled bikers.
- What’s worse is that so many bikers don’t know what to do after a motor vehicle accident. Seeking motor vehicle accident legal advice could be the best decision that a biker can make after an accident.
- It is important for an experienced, qualified trial lawyer, who understands New York motor vehicle accidents, to review your case. Our team has the resources and experience to fully evaluate you case and provide a complete analysis of your claims.